Thursday, February 3, 2000

Janet had a problem re writing a paper because the locks to her dorm had been changed


North_Fork_Trails said...
Good job on watching the long boring movie!

Wow what a hassle with the lock! And yet you managed to write the essay anyway! Cool!

I'm writing an article about the Generalized Dual Method (you know, my "arrangements of lines" which lead to tilings) and I'm getting bogged down, a couple thousand words into the thing. On the one hand I want brevity, on the other hand, I want to develop the proper context, the proper introduction to the subject. But I am two thousand words in and the GDM has scarcely raised its head. So I am thinking, maybe I should just launch the reader into the thick of things right at the start, and then retreat to the context, and then return to the GDM. Anyway, you know what I mean. It's part of what makes writing well difficult.


April 11, 2008 7:34 AM

No comments: