Tuesday, February 1, 2000

Eli gave Janet a cactus for their 5 Mo. anniversary

North_Fork_Trails said...
Hey that cactus sounds really great! Maybe it will Invade the World, though. Genetically engineered, ahem, well, when I was a kid we listened to real music, not this punky rock or whatever they call it with their teenage slang ... and we had no genetically engineered cacti whatsoever. Except those cacti honestly engineered, through millenia of millenia of millenia of evolution.

So far as jobs, look for something really good, in writing, or something which excites and inspires you yourself. Please?

Today I am having trouble with programming and geometry, and I leave one comma out f some code, and then nothing works, and I could just scream! In fact, I do scream. Today nothing comes easy.

Luvya,

Dad
April 15, 2008 3:52 PM

No comments: